Impact Vinyl 4000
** Notes special Impact features
- Colors: White, Pebblestone, and Clay
- * *Multi-chambered extruded vinyl frame and sash with strategically placed aluminum Reinforcements in the hollows to meet or exceed coastal region structural requirements provides stability with excellent strength, thermal resistant properties and is extremely low maintenance. Vinyl extrusions have superior sound absorption and continuous color throughout minimizing unsightly scratches.
- Fusion Welded corners in frame and sash provides strength and virtually eliminates air and water infiltration.
- Pocket Sill for reduced air infiltration with weep system.
- Integral pre-punched nail fin adds strength, is a weather tight barrier and ease of installation.
- Dual weather strip system reduces all weather and air infiltration to meet or exceed National testing standards.
- Laminated impact Resistance Glass with Environsealed Windows™ Environmentally friendly warm edge spacer
- * *Tilt-in removable reinforced bottom sash for ease of cleaning has dual positive sash locks with keepers on all units reducing air infiltration, surface mounted metal tilt latches attached to lock rail reinforcement, two integral lift rails adds strength and for easy convenient operation.
- * *Metal reinforced meeting and lock rail for increased structural integrity, and reduces air infiltration.
- * *Heavy duty Block & Tackle balances provide smooth operation, locking shoes prevent sash from falling out when tilting for cleaning or removal.
- * *Combination units are made with metal reinforced mull posts provides added structural stability and strength for coastal requirements.
- Certifications of all products tested are done to meet or exceed national testing standards by NFRC and AAMA for Impact-Resistant coastal codes. Energy Star® partner, Florida approvals
- Argon gas enhanced (available, currently no test results)
- LoE E66 is a clear coating with highest levels of solar control
- LoE E40 has a soft muted blue color to fight solar glare and heat gains
- Tempered, Obscure, Bronze or Grey glass
- 5/8” Colonial, Prairie, 1” Contoured
- * *Metal reinforced factory mulled or stacked units and Metal reinforced field mull
- * * Shapes available: half rounds, quarter rounds and other Styles with Impact-Resistant glass. click here to see Special Shapes.
Windows used to meet Coastal & Structural codes may require additional flashing and fastening methods than standard installations. See Manufacturers Instructions or TDI and Florida building code approvals for current methods.