- Colors: White, Pebblestone, and Clay.
- Multi-chambered extruded vinyl frame and sash provides stability with excellent
strength, thermal resistant properties and is extremely low maintenance. Vinyl
extrusions have superior sound absorption and continuous color throughout minimizing
- Fusion Welded corners in frame and sash provides strength and virtually eliminates air
and water infiltration.
- Pocket Sill for reduced air infiltration with weep system.
- Integral pre-punched nail fin adds strength, is a weather tight barrier and ease of
- Dual weatherstrip system reduces all weather and air infiltration to meet or exceed
National testing standards.
- Dual pane 5/8” clear insulated glass with Duralite® Spacer.
- Tilt-in removable bottom sash for ease of cleaning has dual sash locks on units 18” and
wider reducing air infiltration, recessed tilt latches, two integral lift rails adds strength
and for easy convenient operation.
- Metal reinforced meeting and lock rail for added strength, positive locking and reduces
- Block & tackle balances provide smooth operation, locking shoes prevent sash from
falling out when tilting for cleaning or removal.
- Combination units are made with continuous head and sill provides added structural
stability and strength during installation.
- Certifications of all products tested are done to meet or exceed national testing
standards by NFRC and AAMA. Energy Star® partner. Florida approval.
- Argon enhanced glass improves energy efficiency
- 3/4" dual insulated
- LoE E66 is a clear coating with highest levels of solar control
- LoE E40 has a soft muted blue color to fight solar glare
- Tempered, Obscure, Bronze or Grey glass
- 5/8” Colonial, Prairie, 1”Contoured, 1 1/8” Simulated Divided Lite
- Factory mulled or stacked units and field mull accessories
- Shapes available: half rounds, quarter rounds, circles, octagons, trapezoids and other
Styles. click here to see Special Shapes.
- Impact for coastal areas or added security see Series 4000