Aluminum 100 Series
Aluminum 175 Series
- Colors : White, Bronze and Sandstone. (Mill finish available for Series 100 only)
- Aluminum is tremendously strong and stable, it will not swell, shrink, split, crack or
check over years of service. It is very durable and can’t rust.
- The Extruded frame with integral nailing fin and sash members are commercial quality
6063 T5 Aluminum. Frame corners are mechanically fastened with non-magnetic steel
or other non-corrosive materials compatible with aluminum such as zinc-plated steel
properly treated for corrosion resistance.
- All 4 frame corners and meeting rail connections are sealed with Polyseamseal to keep
the weather out and reduce air infiltration.
- Sash members are interlocked for additional strength at corners and locking rail.
- Two positive sash locks reduce air infiltration. (should remain locked when installing)
- Weatherstripping: The perimeter of the movable sash is weatherstripped with wool pile
and/or soft vinyl for quiet, smooth operation to resist weather penetration and reduce air
infiltration against normal elements when the units are closed and locked.
- 5/8” insulated glass with warm edge glass spacer
- Sloped sill for easy water run off. Corners are sealed with Polyseamseal
- Quality certified in accordance with AAMA specifications
- Series 125 Mill finish single glazed single hung (uses # 100 frame)
- LoE E66 is a clear coating with highest levels of solar control
- Tempered, Obscure, Bronze or Grey glass
- Argon gas is available but there are no test results in an actual unit.
- 5/8” Colonial or Prairie
- Factory mulled or stacked units and field mull accessories
- Custom sizes available with or without fin
- Impact windows for coastal areas see Series 1100 and 4000
- Special Shapes (click here)